Upgrade your browser to improve your experience. See recommended browsers


Giving Account

Make a contribution

Contributions timing guidelines

Contribution Form

or download Contribution Form (PDF)

Contribute physical stock or bond certificates

Contribute restricted or control person stock

Contribute non-publicly traded assets

Instructions for contributions initiated by a Broker-Dealer

Make changes or grant access to my Giving Account

Giving Account Access Form

Used to authorize an individual, such as your financial advisor or another interested party, to obtain information or perform transactions on your behalf.

Giving Account Change Form

Allows you to make changes to the personal information associated with the Giving Account, add additional Account Holders, and add or change successor elections.

Charitable Investment Advisor Program


Learn more about the Charitable Investment Advisor Program

In addition to the forms listed, we require the following:

  • An electronic copy of your ADV
  • A copy of your firm's E&O insurance certificate and fee schedule
  • A list of your firm's intended investment types (i.e., stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs)
  • IRS Form W-9

Investment Advisor Agreement (PDF)

This form asserts the advisor agrees to comply with the Charitable Investment Advisor Program Investment Policies and Guidelines (PDF).

It must be signed by someone who is authorized to act on behalf of the entire firm, such as an officer or principal. Please contact us to learn whether your firm already has an Agreement on file.

Alternative Investment Transaction Request Form (PDF)

This form is required if the Advisor would like to recommend an investment in or redemption from an alternative investment managed as part of the Charitable Investment Advisor Program.

The form must include the specific details of the transaction as a request of Fidelity Charitable.


Enrollment Application (PDF)

This form initiates enrollment in the Charitable Investment Advisor Program and setup of a Giving Account. It must be signed by the donor and advisor.

CIAP Contribution Form (PDF)

This form is required if the donor is making additional contributions to Fidelity Charitable. It must be signed by the donor.

If looking to enroll assets currently held in an existing Giving Account, this form is not needed.

Pooled Income Fund

Make changes to my account

Pooled Income Fund Change Form (PDF)

This form allows you to make changes to the personal information associated with the Pooled Income Fund, including changing beneficiaries.

Download and print the form. Complete and sign it and fax or mail it.

Ready to get started?

Establishing your Giving Account is easy and only takes 5 minutes.

All you need is your Social Security number and, when you're ready, a $5,000 minimum donation.

Open a Giving Account

Or call us at 1-800-262-6039