Where can I get my tax forms online?

For official tax receipts for contributions made to Fidelity Charitable, log in to your Giving Account and navigate to the "Statements & Confirmations" page under the "History" tab. Please be advised that Fidelity Charitable does not provide an IRS Form 8283 if contributions are received without complete tax recipient information, including entity name, Tax ID number, and address. If needed, a blank IRS Form 8283 is available on the IRS website.