Charitable Investment Advisor Program
The Charitable Investment Advisor Program offers you the option to nominate an eligible investment advisor to actively manage a portion of the Giving Account balance, allowing your advisor to build comprehensive portfolios that integrate charitable giving into your overall financial plans.
How It Works
- A donor with a Giving Account balance of $250,000 or more may enroll in the program.
- Fidelity Charitable qualifies and approves (subject to various criteria) the advisor to manage a portion of the Giving Account balance.
- It is recommended that a portion of the Giving Account be invested in one or a combination of Fidelity Charitable investment pools so that funds are immediately available for grants.1
With this investment program, you can:
- Benefit from customized, active investment management from your trusted advisor to help meet your charitable goals.
- Pursue potentially higher returns from charitable contributions, possibly generating more funds to support the causes you care about.
To learn more about the program, call us or have your advisor call us at 800-262-6039.
1Fidelity Charitable will direct the liquidation of advisor-managed charitable balances if a grant recommendation is made that cannot be funded with balances in the investment pools offered by Fidelity Charitable.