Year-End Contribution Deadlines
To help ensure your contributions are received and processed by Wednesday, December 31 (the IRS deadline for inclusion in your 2014 tax return), please follow the guidelines below.
- Electronic Funds Transfer
- Money Wire
- Stock Certificate
- Securities Held at Fidelity(mutual funds, stocks, bonds)
- Mutual Fundsheld at a firm other than Fidelity
- Securities(stocks, bonds) held at a firm other than Fidelity
- Restricted Stock
- Complex AssetsIncludes privately held company stock, certain LLC and limited partnership interests, real estate, and other non-publicly traded assets
Contribute by Check
Deadline: Postmark by December 31
- Log in to your Giving Account and select Contribute from the Select Action dropdown menu.
- Follow the instructions.
- On the Confirmation page, be sure to print out the Letter of Instruction to send in with your check.
- Also be sure to write your Giving Account number on your check.
Use the Contribution Form
- Download the Contribution Form (PDF).
- Type in your information then print and sign the form, or print the form out and write in your information.
- Be sure to write your Giving Account number on your check.
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET
Send check to:
P.O. Box 770001
Cincinnati, OH 45277-0053
For overnight delivery:
100 Crosby Parkway
Mail Zone KC1D-FCS
Covington, KY 41015-9325